DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MOSTOP Mavic Air 2 Drone Hard Carrying Case

Gealousy

Reactions
Picked these up on Amazon. Actually very impressed with the quality. I got these to throw the drone and the remote in a backpack for hikes and such. Thought I would share for anybody looking for a minimalist case!

7893E96A-A590-4CA0-B3E5-BF23A59C1867.jpeg

I hope the dirt are part of the skin stickers. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Picked these up on Amazon. Actually very impressed with the quality. I got these to throw the drone and the remote in a backpack for hikes and such. Thought I would share for anybody looking for a minimalist case!

View attachment 112221

I am huge fan of the skins and I think this skin is one of the those that would look amazing with the wet suit , but i would love to see the look of my client face when i pulled this nasty beast out ... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon and zeusfl
No just got done with dinner…

God made dirt and dirt don’t hurt!
Ohhh boy... I am sure that drone has been working hard and already pay for it self.

I am huge fan of the skins and I think this skin is one of the those that would look amazing with the wet suit , but i would love to see the look of my client face when i pulled this nasty beast out ... :eek:

You should send him one so they can give you photos and videos to share for advertising purposes.

That way everyone wins?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000