DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor covers the good bad and ugly

Motor covers good or bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here you go, these are a few you might look at and the search if you will look there are many more threads about them.

Here you go, these are a few you might look at and the search if you will look there are many more threads about them.
Lol i always love your input Mr.
lol I always love ur input Mr.dirkclod

I hope you all Will help out with the poll I constructed.And as you can see I have a lot of time on my hands being in this drug rehab facility.When I’m not in groups or in meetings Im on here with you guys.So please be patient with me and my questions LOL

I hope you all Will help out with the poll I constructed.And as you can see I have a lot of time on my hands being in this drug rehab facility.When I’m not in groups or in meetings Im on here with you guys.So please be patient with me and my questions LOL

Bravo!! Hanging out in Mavicpilots is a great use of your time!

All the best!

Reactions: MavicMan17

No worries dude....don't think of a "use the search tool" as a brush off. I was an admin for a 100k+ Facebook group, and learned that for some questions, searching for answers was much faster and I would get a better result. A good example was looking for a dentist in Saigon. It took days reading 1000's of well intentioned posts, that argued about who was the best in town. A quick search located a great person in about 15 minutes. :)

I say NO about motor covers. They add weight, and might contribute to overheating. The motors are brushless, so there are no brushes to trap dirt & get damaged. It's easy enough to use a spray can of compressed air, and blow any dust from the motors. I take off and land from flat & dry surfaces, or use a sheet of cardboard when on grassland.

In general, I don't like most aftermarket accessories, except the vinyl wrapping "skins" that look great & protect the AC from minor cuts and scrapes. DJI has designed many great drones, and make really good hardware. IMHO, most add-ons can be fun, but aren't real performanc improvements.

I am interested in aftermarket MM props that may help remedy DJI's propflop problems.

No worries dude....don't think of a "use the search tool" as a brush off. I was an admin for a 100k+ Facebook group, and learned that for some questions, searching for answers was much faster and I would get a better result. A good example was looking for a dentist in Saigon. It took days reading 1000's of well intentioned posts, that argued about who was the best in town. A quick search located a great person in about 15 minutes. :)

I say NO about motor covers. They add weight, and might contribute to overheating. The motors are brushless, so there are no brushes to trap dirt & get damaged. It's easy enough to use a spray can of compressed air, and blow any dust from the motors. I take off and land from flat & dry surfaces, or use a sheet of cardboard when on grassland.

In general, I don't like most aftermarket accessories, except the vinyl wrapping "skins" that look great & protect the AC from minor cuts and scrapes. DJI has designed many great drones, and make really good hardware. IMHO, most add-ons can be fun, but aren't real performanc improvements.

I am interested in aftermarket MM props that may help remedy DJI's propflop problems.
I really think I’m going to take those motor covers off

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy