DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor curent error. Please chech your propellers....

llucixxeu

Reactions
Can anyone pleade explain what this means?
Drone flew fine after error, no miss behavior.Screenshot_20180512-140050.jpeg

Theres another thread on this that was started two days ago with Air. Did you update to the latest FW? Version .0400 I too had this error yesterday. Can you upload your .txt file from that exact flight. I want to compare flight and power activity for simalarities. To answer your question, the Motor Current Error from my understanding of research, is one of the motors has exceeded a threshold limit of electrical current. DJI may have decreased one of these thresholds shortly in the last update. (.0400) My error occurred shortly after high voltage during a climb.

I had the same issue:

I was using the sport mode, but I wasn't speeding up to the maximum speed. That was the second consecutive flight.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 23.11.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 23.11.47.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 28
Apparently it's a false warning some people are getting with the latest firmware. DJI claims it's actually a problem with the app (?) and a fix is imminent. DJI is telling people to ignore the warning, but given the nature of the warning, I can see how that would make some people uncomfortable :) There are threads on the DJI forums where DJI employees have replied as such after checking with the technical teams.

I have put about 6 batteries through my MA on the latest firmware (lots of sport mode in there too) and so far I have not had any motor current warnings or yaw drifting - those seem to be the two things some people are reporting. I did also notice an update for the app recently, not sure if the two are related.

Reactions: BMW Z4
I got the warning last night too. I was flying a TapFly mission at a very slow speed (2.2mph). About 4 seconds after I hit RTH, the warning came up. It came home and landed with no issues, but it is quite concerning

I got the warning last night too. I was flying a TapFly mission at a very slow speed (2.2mph). About 4 seconds after I hit RTH, the warning came up. It came home and landed with no issues, but it is quite concerning
Just a question. Are you on android? I know there was a recent update to the go app (4.2.16) and was curious if this version was still showing the error when flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada