DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor speed error

apexbeat

Reactions
I am getting an error message when flying my Mavic mini which is only few months old. It flies OK and is taking videos and photos. Should I be concerned? Attached is the screen shot of the error message. After landing home, there is a beeping sound in the left rear arm.50682576-6837-4A40-8811-94B7464AB263.jpeg

its to do with the props getting damaged when they are in the flymore case and the sudden uncommanded descents due to the motors reaching full RPMs if you carefully remove the rear props and install new ones then the warnings should stop ,also some people have after letting the old props sit in a sunny spot say on a windowsill for a while then they have regained their original shape

Reactions: Edward_Alley
In the first five weeks, my Mini experienced Motor Speed Error three times even after Firmware updates. I ran out of replacement props and was advised to send the unit and props back in for servicing. More than two weeks later I'm still without my Mini. I got an email from DJI yesterday saying I needed to pay for new props that weren't covered by warranty! This is a brand new unit that was defective plus I had purchased the DJI Care Package! Since they were holding my Mini ransom until I paid the money I did so under protest. I then got an email saying service was backed up in California and I didn't return all the components with my Mavic Air 2.

1. I sent it to Texas, not California
2. It's a MINI not a Mavic Air 2!
3. I sent back exactly what I was instructed to send.

What the heck is wrong with this company????

I am getting an error message when flying my Mavic mini which is only few months old.
I just changed props on my Mavic Mini for the same reason, and its just over one month old. I ignored the warnings for several flights with no ill effect. When I fly again, I'll expect NO warnings. I'll follow up here...
Esc Beep Screenshot.png

I am getting an error message when flying my Mavic mini which is only few months old
In the first five weeks, my Mini experienced Motor Speed Error three times even after Firmware updates. I ran out of replacement props...
I just changed props on my Mavic Mini for the same reason, and its just over one month old.

See this post for an explanation with photos of why this happening, even on new Mini's, and even after replacing the prop blades.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
I did fly yesterday with the new props - no warnings, all went well.
Thank you Zbip57 - good thread.
Short of NOT using the FlyMore carry case, no really good solution.
I guess that IS the solution... Happy flying

Reactions: old man mavic
Short of NOT using the FlyMore carry case, no really good solution.
Do a search for the "sunnylife mavic mini case". That one stores the Mini's blades positioned longitudinally fore/aft rather than crossed over the body. I ordered one two months ago from aliexpress.com but still haven't received it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair