DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MOUNT HOLDER that doesn't hide remote?

BillyBoot

Reactions
Is there a decent IPAD TABLET MOUNT HOLDER that does not hide the remote control thats any decent? Or don't they make them like that?

You can find negative reviews about any product. Read that thread and you’ll find that plenty of us here have that mount, love it, and swear by it.
I think the OP of that thread was just having a bad day..... There were many more good posts about the Lifthor V3 than bad.

Reactions: Bods and Mr. Salty
Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 11.10.40.png
I got this one from amazon £24 I think and shows controller // sturdy and safe / well made / using 2018 iPad 128gig with cellular

can use it with a case on the iPad or without a case iPad never moves of falls etc not heavy in the hands

hey thats my opinion I like it

Last edited:
Last edited:
The current 10.5 inch iPad Pro is only 6.85 inches wide. The Anbee mount can hold a mobile device that's up to 7.5 inches wide.

Thank You. It also says that it rotates 360 degrees. So If I mount the 10.5 Inch iPad in sideways to fit, will the rotation allow it to turn and be viewed in Landscape without interference with the antennas and controller?

will the rotation allow it to turn and be viewed in Landscape without interference with the antennas and controller?
Yes. See my photo of it in landscape orientation above.

View attachment 37118
I got this one from amazon £24 I think and shows controller // sturdy and safe / well made / using 2018 iPad 128gig with cellular

can use it with a case on the iPad or without a case iPad never moves of falls etc not heavy in the hands

I use this one, love it and it's all I will use. I wouldn't even consider a $70 mount!

View attachment 37118
I got this one from amazon £24 I think and shows controller // sturdy and safe / well made /...
I also use this one and really like it. The main selling point for me is that it folds almost flat and fits in the FMC bag. It does put my tablet on top of the RC but with a slight tip I can see the RC display if I want. I also think that with the tablet stacked above the RC it makes the setup more balanced in my hands.

I got the PGYTech one from Amazon a while ago. Absolutely brilliant, I’m so pleased I got it. I love seeing the bigger screen on be iPad mini rather than the iPhone. Gives me much more confidence to see where I’m going :)

LATTCURE Aluminum-alloyed Foldable Tablet Holder Extension Stand forDJI Mavic Air/DJI Mavic Pro/DJI Mavic Platinum/DJI Spark, for 4-12 Inch Tablet https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072K4TQYW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-jZ6AbVV92TE0

Can I go a tiny bit off topic here as a newbie and ask how you all deal with glare because today, using a mini ipad 4, half the time I couldn't, flying around midday, see a **** thing!! : ) Cheers

View attachment 37118

This is the first mount I bought, and it's solid, but it does hide the controller screen, which is not what the OP is asking for. As does this one:

LATTCURE Aluminum-alloyed Foldable Tablet Holder Extension Stand forDJI Mavic Air/DJI Mavic Pro/DJI Mavic Platinum/DJI Spark, for 4-12 Inch Tablet https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072K4TQYW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-jZ6AbVV92TE0

Yes, you can tilt your controller to see the controller screen if you need to, but that's true of every mount. The LifThor and the two mounts that msinger posted above do not block the controller screen at all.

Reactions: Bods

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580