DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio 35e

Mavic Mike 2

Reactions
Hi guys quick question on the moverio 35e : I’m going to attach the glasses by way of USB’s cable from mavic to sc ... but my question is .... if u buy a apple USBc to lightning cable and I plug into my iPhone 10 to give me a big screen ? Thanks in advance

I dont believe it'll work for SC to Iphone, or vice versa, as both the SC and Iphone (as well as any other device that allows displayport video ouput, via USC-C or Lightening connectors) are output only. They wont accept any data, just a charge.

You will be able to use the SC USC-C port on bottom of SC to display the SC screen onto the 35E glasses, although, you must have the correct data speed transfer cable. Look for USB-C 3.1 (anything below that, ie: 3.0, will not work).

I prefer to use the HDMI port though, mostly because the USB-C port is your only method of charging and your cable will be very exposed, hanging out of the bottom of the SC. If that port gets broken, your SC is going to need to be opened up for repair... Going the HDMI route, is more cumbersome, I admit, however, with the right combination of Left-Angle HDMI & Left-Angle USB to USB-Micro cables, you can tuck away the 35E controller under the SC and without blocking the antenna's.

Just my 2c after nearly breaking my USB-C port, so be careful!

Good luck

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
The virtual big screen projected in the AR glasses will be a better experience than viewing the iPhone screen. Likely an irrelevant consideration as I suspect it can’t be done (feeding the iPhone video from the glasses).

Your question could do with some clarification- it is a very difficult read.

I dont believe it'll work for SC to Iphone, or vice versa, as both the SC and Iphone (as well as any other device that allows displayport video ouput, via USC-C or Lightening connectors) are output only. They wont accept any data, just a charge.

You will be able to use the SC USC-C port on bottom of SC to display the SC screen onto the 35E glasses, although, you must have the correct data speed transfer cable. Look for USB-C 3.1 (anything below that, ie: 3.0, will not work).

I prefer to use the HDMI port though, mostly because the USB-C port is your only method of charging and your cable will be very exposed, hanging out of the bottom of the SC. If that port gets broken, your SC is going to need to be opened up for repair... Going the HDMI route, is more cumbersome, I admit, however, with the right combination of Left-Angle HDMI & Left-Angle USB to USB-Micro cables, you can tuck away the 35E controller under the SC and without blocking the antenna's.

Just my 2c after nearly breaking my USB-C port, so be careful!

Good luck
Thanks for the info much appreciated?

Thanks for the info much appreciated?
If poss could you send me a pic of set up and all cables needed and lengths as I’ve been looking and so many different types ? ( bit annoyed amount of money spent on the glasses thought they might have supplied leads ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ