DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio BT-300 discontinued

Cmeflydrone

Reactions
I ordered the BT-300 from B&H Photo and then received an email canceling my order saying they have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Anyone know if they are coming out with a newer model? Or know where ai might find them still in stock? Amazon also says they are out of stock but that it is temporary. Thanks.

I ordered the BT-300 from B&H Photo and then received an email canceling my order saying they have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Anyone know if they are coming out with a newer model? Or know where ai might find them still in stock? Amazon also says they are out of stock but that it is temporary. Thanks.

Hi
You can order directly from Epson store
Now it is for $599

https://epson.com/For-Work/Wearables/Smart-Glasses/Moverio-BT-300-Drone-FPV-Edition/p/V11H756120

Just ordered. Thanks for the link!

The existing Product has been replaced by a new one (V11H746120) that has the new Mount included. No change to the actual BT-300 device

Reactions: charliesRig
I think a new mode is already out.

Sorry, did not read carefully enough. Bit odd though to say discontinued then new one has a different mount with same unit.
Thanks Greg6032.

Yeah, they had promos every once in a while, including the mount (a few variants), and even twice, the Rochester shade, tho you had no choice of color......

Hello

I ordered my BT-300 2 weeks ago from Epson online store in Portugal and i could not connect/link/pair the glasses with my M2 zoom.

I installed the Go and the Go 4 apps because they were not pre-installed as well as the Epson drone SoAR-AR Flight for DJI but none of them recognized the M2 zoom.

After extensively searching for a solution, i found 2 versions of the BT-300, each with diferent product/model numbers:
#1- Epson BT-300 Smart Glasses AR/Developer Edition - product/model number V11H756040
#2- Epson BT-300 Smart Glasses Drone FPV Edition - product/model number V11H756120

The version that Epson delivered to me was #1 which does not have DGI apps pre-installed, and does not include the new mount.

I concluded that i may have received the wrong version to fly my drone and it is my belief that the AR/Developer Edition may not be suitable to operate drones.
By the way, the Epson online store in Portugal does not mentioned that there are more then one version of the glasses and i found that out too late.

After discussing the matter with Epson Portugal, i'm returning the BT-300 that i received and will order the version #2 now, hoping that it will work.

Can anybody confirm that version #1 above is definetly not suitable to fly drones.

Many thanks andf happy flying!

Both versions are compatible with your drones. #1 does not come with the Mavic mount, but the applications can be loaded onto the glasses to allow use with your UAVs. The mounts can be purchased online on sites like etsy and ebay. #2 has the mount and the applications preloaded. (You will just have to update them once powered on and connected to wifi)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada