DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio BT-300 Drone FPV Edition Smart Glasses

They work very well with DJI Go 4 which is used for most of the DJI Consumer drones except for the Mavic Mini

The BT-300 will not run DJI Fly as they are only a 32 bit architecture and DJI Fly needs 64bit.

The BT-300 are getting a bit long in the tooth, but they are still working with DJI Go 4 version 4.3.28 which is the latest android version of the app.
At the moment there is nothing that can compare to the BT-300 except for DJI's own goggles which have a much poorer form factor

I also like the ability to watch 3d movies on the virtual 80in screen size and try some augmented reality apps etc.

A great accessory is the Rochester optical mirror shades, which block out more light than the stock shades.

or you can get them in a package

Reactions: SturdyFlamingo
They work very well with DJI Go 4 which is used for most of the DJI Consumer drones except for the Mavic Mini

The BT-300 will not run DJI Fly as they are only a 32 bit architecture and DJI Fly needs 64bit.

The BT-300 are getting a bit long in the tooth, but they are still working with DJI Go 4 version 4.3.28 which is the latest android version of the app.
At the moment there is nothing that can compare to the BT-300 except for DJI's own goggles which have a much poorer form factor

I also like the ability to watch 3d movies on the virtual 80in screen size and try some augmented reality apps etc.

A great accessory is the Rochester optical mirror shades, which block out more light than the stock shades.

Do you mind me asking How long have you had yours? What things other than Drones have you been able to use them with?

Do you mind me asking How long have you had yours? What things other than Drones have you been able to use them with?

I've had mine since mid 2017, there a lot of different apps you can experiment with

I use player Liz to watch any 3d movie, the best is Avatar 3d
I use them as a pc monitor as the 80 inch screen is easy to see, through splashtop you can link to and control a pc from anywhere in the world through the glasses

At work we use them for remote assist, where someone in the field can have a video call with the base where the manager can see what the wearer is seeing, to provide supervision.

Reactions: SturdyFlamingo

Hi there can you tell me how your watching 3D films with large screen with glasses ... I have a iPhone 10 and a iPad Pro ... can u use these ? And what leads and adaptors do I need to attach from my phone to the glasses ... ps I have the moverio 35 e ... many thanks

Hi there can you tell me how your watching 3D films with large screen with glasses ... I have a iPhone 10 and a iPad Pro ... can u use these ? And what leads and adaptors do I need to attach from my phone to the glasses ... ps I have the moverio 35 e ... many thanks

The Epson BT-300 has 2 viewing modes, 2d and 3d where it displays 3d content side by side on the virtual 80in viewing screen
The Epson BT-300 is a self contained android device, effectively a phone without the cellular circuitry.
Player Liz is the epson video player that runs the side by side content, it's not available in the apple app store, but you could try

I have no experience with this , the BT-35e and running the movie off an apple device, but I suspect you would need one of these to connect the BT35e to the iphone/ipad

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
i use them on my m2 and love them i have the googles that i put them in , cannot fly without them now using them going on 4 months , which i fly 5 hours aweek if your using the zoom make use your rc is the ia and not the i b , the ib will not let them load . hope this helps.

i use them on my m2 and love them i have the googles that i put them in , cannot fly without them now using them going on 4 months , which i fly 5 hours aweek if your using the zoom make use your rc is the ia and not the i b , the ib will not let them load . hope this helps.
I was very disappointed when my Mavic 2 wouldn't connect, I use them with my Spark, Air, Pro and with recent update I can use them with my P3P. I think its the best way to fly as it gives you a clear picture and depth. I hate having to turn around trying to keep the glare off my tablets or phone when flying. Best investment for flying IMHO

I was very disappointed when my Mavic 2 wouldn't connect, I use them with my Spark, Air, Pro and with recent update I can use them with my P3P. I think its the best way to fly as it gives you a clear picture and depth. I hate having to turn around trying to keep the glare off my tablets or phone when flying. Best investment for flying IMHO
your m2 what controller no. is on it needs to be the 1A

you can see the number on the back of controller. Brother had that problem then got a different rc it worked
Maybe down the road I will look into that, what I need now is Epson & Dji to allow Drone Deploy app to d/l onto the Crystalsky and the Bt300's then it would be more of a priority to buy another RC.

The Epson BT-300 has 2 viewing modes, 2d and 3d where it displays 3d content side by side on the virtual 80in viewing screen
The Epson BT-300 is a self contained android device, effectively a phone without the cellular circuitry.
Player Liz is the epson video player that runs the side by side content, it's not available in the apple app store, but you could try

I have no experience with this , the BT-35e and running the movie off an apple device, but I suspect you would need one of these to connect the BT35e to the iphone/ipad

Thanks for reply I’ll have to contact moverio if possible to see if adaptor will work ... I’ve seen one vid on utube mentions I need to use a devise that has display port alt mode ( what ever that is ) do u have any idea ? Not sure if iPhone has that ?

Thanks for reply I’ll have to contact moverio if possible to see if adaptor will work ... I’ve seen one vid on utube mentions I need to use a devise that has display port alt mode ( what ever that is ) do u have any idea ? Not sure if iPhone has that ?

Sorry , I haven't got any experience with the display port alt mode don't use apple phones

The only thing I've done is stream my ipad running DJI Fly or DJI Go 4 to my BT-300 glasses for 3rd party viewing, there is some lag and you need to have both devices connected to a wireless network.
In this setup you can't use the glasses to fly only to watch.

Yes I have the flying side sorted , waiting for a return email from Epson if I can run an adaptor from my iPhone to glasses to mirror phone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S