DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio BT-35E with IPhone 11 Pro Max +

wickett

Reactions
Hi. Does anyone know if I can use the Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect Moverio BT-35E smart glasses to an IPhone 11 Pro max and DJI Mavic 2 Pro standard controller ?
Cheers

I think the issue will be that the phone only has one lighting connector which is needed to connect to the RC.

The apple adaptor has both lightening and HDMI connections on it

I thought the lightning pass-through port was for a power adapter to charge the phone ?
But if it can handle data then you should try it

I thought the lightning pass-through port was for a power adapter to charge the phone ?
But if it can handle data then you should try it

I wondered the same and although I can't find a definitive answer, any reference I see to the port is charging only including Apple's own support page which refers to the port for charging use:

I wondered the same and although I can't find a definitive answer, any reference I see to the port is charging only including Apple's own support page which refers to the port for charging use:

O thanks I'll look into it
It’s only for charging. Not data. Sorry
oh dear. Thanks. So tthe only way to use them with the M2P is to buy either crystal sky monitor or dji smart controller?

O thanks I'll look into it

oh dear. Thanks. So tthe only way to use them with the M2P is to buy either crystal sky monitor or dji smart controller?

For the DJI those look like the only methods that the BT-35e will work
Alternatively the Epson BT-300 is standalone has it's own android controller that can run DJI Go4, but it's getting a bit old and because it's 32bit it won't run DJI Fly as it's a 64bit app.

If you can find a BT-300 controller without the glasses that would be the cheapest option as you already have the BT-35e
Stay away from the Crystal Sky this is also 32bit architecture and DJI won't do anymore with it.
Long term the Smart controller is the best bet but this also currently doesn't support DJI Fly without the promised firmware upgrade from DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3