DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio Same Time as iPad Mini?

Stitch-Up

Reactions
Hi guys,

Just ordered the Moverio BT-300 and was wondering if I will be able to use my iPad Mini (connected to the side of the controller) and the Moverio glasses at the same time?

Will be useful if I can to satisfy the curious onlookers :)

Cheers

John

First question: What bird do you have?
I ask, because the Mavic 2 with the RC1A controller will work, but the Mavic 2 with the RC1B controller will not.

DJI changed something to inhibit this. But it works fine on all Mavic 1...

Now as to mirroring or splitting your video feed, I don't know but you may try to Miracast it.
You cannot have 2 connections to the controller. When you have anything in the left charging/data port, it kills the bottom port...dead...

I have the Mavic 2 Pro with RC1B controller.

I cancelled my order for the Epson Moverio Glasses until such time as they fix the issue with the RC1B. Would also be nice if Epson used a later version of Android.

Reactions: Welsh pilot
Yeah, the controller does need some more "horsepower" in the processor dept.
Folks have rooted this thing to install a later version android, but the processor is the second part of the equation that does need to be addressed....

I did consider doing the same but, think I'll wait for DJI/Epson to do their bit and get it working with the RC1B.

BTW what else do you use the Moverio glasses for?

DJI is not going to do anything "targeted" with the RC1A/RC!B controller issue.

I do use my Moverios sometimes on a long flights, I did install Netflix on it, and between being able to download there, and my other movie file (thank you Megabox), I just put on the super dark Rochester lens and movie away.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu