DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Movie Making programs

Polyvista

Reactions
I am having great difficulty in putting together a movie of my .mov files. My Pinacle Studio Movie Maker will not accept .mov files and even those converted by VLF to .mp4 format, although it normally has no problem with .mp4 files!. DJI Media Maker is 64 bit and will not run on my PC.
Is there a 32bit DJI Movie Maker which will do the job?
Any suggestions?

Hi.

It may be possible that your video editing software may not be up to handling the video files. I had a similar problem a couple of years ago that left me extremely frustrated. I was using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8 and it couldn't handle the 1080 video I had recorded. I upgraded to MS 13 as it was on offer and the difference was amazing and put be back on track.

Question. Why are you recording with .MOV files? Can your camera save files in any other format?

Regards

Tony

I am having great difficulty in putting together a movie of my .mov files. My Pinacle Studio Movie Maker will not accept .mov files and even those converted by VLF to .mp4 format, although it normally has no problem with .mp4 files!. DJI Media Maker is 64 bit and will not run on my PC.
Is there a 32bit DJI Movie Maker which will do the job?
Any suggestions?
DJI Media maker looks like it is only for panorama's and time lapse.
You could try Movie Creator which is free on the MS App store. Can't see if it supports 32bit though. All other programs I know don't support 32bit.

If you are writing about Mavic video don't shoot in MOV. Switch the format to MP4. Most video editing applications can handle it.

If you are writing about Mavic video don't shoot in MOV. Switch the format to MP4. Most video editing applications can handle it.
Yup. The Go 4 default format is MOV (works best on Mac) so switch the format to MP4 (works best for PC). My PC wouldn't even open a MOV file.

My PC wouldn't even open a MOV file.

Your PC will play an MOV file just fine, just probably not the default built-in Windows media player. Try the free VLC media player. It’ll play anything.

Your PC will play an MOV file just fine, just probably not the default built-in Windows media player. Try the free VLC media player. It’ll play anything.
You are right, I forgot about VLC. It is a very capable, free program.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair