DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moving to Cambridge

DidemG

Reactions
Hi!

I am moving to Cambridge, UK, to start a new position at the University of Cambridge. I am flying with my Mavic air for some time now and I am an ambassador of Women Who Drone.

You know, it is a big step to move to another country alone. So, I was thinking about how happy I would be if I find people from Cambridge who also loves drones and flies around :)

I hold a Ph.D. in mechatronics and dared to build my own drone some years ago. If you live in/around Cambridge and want to say hello please reach out, I am sure it will be so much fun to meet and fly together.

In case you wonder about me and my photography, please check my Insta account:

Best wishes,
Didem

Welcome to the forum. Great photos. Welcome to Cambridge too its a great place.

• Love
Reactions: DidemG
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi!

I am moving to Cambridge, UK, to start a new position at the University of Cambridge. I am flying with my Mavic air for some time now and I am an ambassador of Women Who Drone.

You know, it is a big step to move to another country alone. So, I was thinking about how happy I would be if I find people from Cambridge who also loves drones and flies around :)

I hold a Ph.D. in mechatronics and dared to build my own drone some years ago. If you live in/around Cambridge and want to say hello please reach out, I am sure it will be so much fun to meet and fly together.

Best wishes,
Didem
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi!

Best wishes,
Didem

Hi hope you are settled in Cambridge now. Also hope you are finding places to fly. I live not far from Cambridge but under the biggest NFZ so have to travel to fly! All the best

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom