DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP 1 & 2 controller batteries

Peter Hughes

Reactions
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has successfully replaced the battery in the Mavic controller yet?

I’ve seen various tear downs for antenna replacement but no direct mention of batteries.

Given the cost of a new controller it would make sense to attempt the replacement but I’ve no idea what type it is and would welcome any info and advice, if only for future reference come the inevitable day when the battery gives up.

Thanks, Peter

I have done many.

That’s good to know.

I can see from your profile you’re in US. Do you handle repairs from U.K.?
If not perhaps you could point me in the right direction re method and parts read?

As I said earlier, it’s not needed yet, I’m just getting the info together.

Peter

Reactions: Former Member
On the topic of MP2 controller, I've had my controller 9 months and it's taking longer and longer to charge it. Flew this morning and started charging the RC (with 72% batteries) at 6:30am. It is now 6:30 pm and it's only at 91% charged! Can anyone help me with this issue. The cable to the charger seems fine. That's an awful long time. Help! Thanks

On the topic of MP2 controller, I've had my controller 9 months and it's taking longer and longer to charge it. Flew this morning and started charging the RC (with 72% batteries) at 6:30am. It is now 6:30 pm and it's only at 91% charged! Can anyone help me with this issue. The cable to the charger seems fine. That's an awful long time. Help! Thanks
Saw that you solved it in another thread.