DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP available on bestbuy.com

Dayyy021

Reactions
Finally able to order my mavic pro! Been on the site like every 4 hrs for the past month. Yes! Hurry quick!

No lol , so I paid 7 bux to get it by Friday. Got a tracking number already... it's a start. Lot better than Feb 10th like everyone else. I guess they were for sale for about 3 hours 2 weeks ago but I missed it. Those people got theirs.

Reactions: RallySoob
Haha yeah I went ahead and took the leap of faith too just ordered it so we will see what happens! That's good you got a tracking number!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: RallySoob
hmmm, should I buy a second one or leave the stock for those that haven't received their first :)

hmmm, should I buy a second one or leave the stock for those that haven't received their first :)

Buy it and then sell it for less...since lead time is quicker now and they seem to be readily available. ;):p

Great find! I've been checking out Best Buy for the past few weeks too but gave up. Ordered mine last week with 2 extra batteries through DJI when I got the email, no sales tax. I'm all about instant gratification but can probably wait another week to save on the sales tax in CA.

I like when the retailers actually list when the item is in stock. I've had some distributors say items were in stock, but they were actually waiting for their shipment to arrive.

That's awesome news! I was contemplating sucking up the sales tax and buying it too, but no additional batteries for sale killed it for me.

I checked Amazon and Apple too, both have pushed ship dates out to March 20th at the earliest.

I noticed the Fly More Combo is now on the Best Buy website, not available yet, but its listed there.

I just ordered mine today with 1 day shipping set for tomorrow. Lets see if it shows. I still have a DJI order pending from a week ago and hasn't shipped. Difference will be tax and 13.00 one day shipping.

They will be showing up in stock on shelves everywhere about the 18-20th this month watch. There will be a surplus of them made i guaranty it. In a couple months u will see them on sale for under 999 all day long watch

Reactions: frankiez
They will be showing up in stock on shelves everywhere about the 18-20th this month watch. There will be a surplus of them made i guaranty it. In a couple months u will see them on sale for under 999 all day long watch

That's always the problem with being an early adopter, especially 3 months into the release cycle.

I saw on another thread that the "Pro" stands for prototype and we'll be the guinea pigs right before the real Mavic Professional is released [emoji23]!

I agree. definitely. as well as a plethora of used P3 and P4s on eBay and CL

Ack - no longer in stock. I would have rather paid for taxes and gotten it now vs waiting for shipment from outside the country.

Ordered at Bestbuy.com on Wednesday got tracking Thursday just revived my mavic today!! Bestbuy is on top of it!!!!
a3aabbd1d48be93d9b7bfd4725271631.jpg

...ok; BestBuy rocks!!!

...ordered online tuesday, picked up yesterday (thursday) in mission viejo, ca!!!

...firmware updates were beastly as usual, but eventually got all parts and pieces up to speed - can't wait to fly tomorrow!!!

ps - LOL, called Apple first - they said they will be receiving them in on March 24th!!! (...does anyone know where the "old" Apple went???)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54