DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP Combo - how many batteries?!

nuppar

Reactions
Have seen the MP Combo pack advertised with ‘2 extra batteries’. So should this mean 3 batteries in total for combo or are only 2 batteries normally supplied? Count only mentioned once in ad. Thanks

The Fly More Combo comes with three batteries total.

Here's a listing of the box contents:

Contents.jpg

I bought the MP fly more pkg yesterday and yes 3 batts as stated. 2 things I wish they would have done.
First, the bag isn’t quite big enough. Close but it falls short.
Second, the charging dock only charges one battery at a time. It’s nice to set it and forget it but would have liked an option that charged all at once.

I bought the MP fly more pkg yesterday and yes 3 batts as stated. 2 things I wish they would have done.
First, the bag isn’t quite big enough. Close but it falls short.
Second, the charging dock only charges one battery at a time. It’s nice to set it and forget it but would have liked an option that charged all at once.

Yes. I think another option is to buy the extras separately. And instead of the dock, buy another charger or two (used) so u can charge your batteries in one go.

Yes. I think another option is to buy the extras separately. And instead of the dock, buy another charger or two (used) so u can charge your batteries in one go.

Or buy this charger and charge three batteries simultaneously: https://www.amazon.com/Grounded-Pow...spons&keywords=Mavic+powerextra+charger&psc=1

I don’t think the Fly More combo is a very good value. The two extra batteries are worthwhile, but the rest of the items are lackluster. You could buy better versions of the accessories you need separately and still save money.

The car charger requires the vehicle to be running too !
Seems to require a fairly high voltage to kick along.
Even then, I find it comes on charging for 10 - 12 seconds, then off for same 10 - 12 seconds, so not sure how long it would take to charge up one battery.
Ok maybe if touring outback (4WD) like I want that for, but would need to charge at least a couple a day to keep happy.
I might have to see if a solar panel hooked into it might be enough to get it going better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22