DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP DJI Go4 reinstall

Conkris

Reactions
Will I retain all my settings if I uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 on Ipad mini 4, Mavic Pro...lost audio Home Point announcement...I do get the yellow text indicating home point is set....also get the yellow HP icon on the map, it is accurate and RTH works fine...using USB bottom of controller cable to Ipad mini, have been for a long time, changed cable, no joy...Sounds on other apps and IOS operating system are fine....All Firmware and software is up to date.

Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
Will I retain all my settings if I uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 on Ipad mini 4, Mavic Pro...lost audio Home Point announcement...I do get the yellow text indicating home point is set....also get the yellow HP icon on the map, it is accurate and RTH works fine...using USB bottom of controller cable to Ipad mini, have been for a long time, changed cable, no joy...Sounds on other apps and IOS operating system are fine....All Firmware and software is up to date.

Thanks
you will need to go through you present settings and make a note of them, then after you have done the delete ,reinstall ,then go through them to check what has altered a lot of the settings are stored in the drone

you will need to go through you present settings and make a note of them, then after you have done the delete ,reinstall ,then go through them to check what has altered a lot of the settings are stored in the drone

I may hold off a while. See if anyone else has a solution, other than reinstalling and I had settings written down long ago. Thanks from another old man ( 70 )

Reactions: old man mavic
Last edited:
Thank you lannes, I obviously muted it, accidentally, when I was adjusting brightness, DUH.. Forest for the Trees syndrome !! Working as it should again. I like the voice announcement vs just text as sometimes, in bright light, the text is hard to see. Thanks again, wasn't too keen on reinstalling the app.

• Haha
Reactions: charliej
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada