DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP Gimbal overload error

Reactions
I have just replaced my gimbal flat ribbon cable to try and eliminate this error. It seems to have made the camera function worse. Could it be the bundled wire cable that provides the camera feed itself causing issues? Or is my gimbal worn out? Thanks

I have the same error even though mine has never been crashed or mishandled, so I'm leery of just replacing a cable that isn't the root of the issue.

Yeah, there must be more wrong with the parts used than just the cable. The motors must get dirty or wear out too soon or something along those lines. DJI just wants us to upgrade. The M2P better not have the same issues.

I got this error when I first got my Mavic Pro. Check that there aren't any pieces of clear plastic sticker on the back of the camera or anywhere on the gimbal. Mine had a half of a sticker, smaller than a dime, on the back of the camera. Removed it and haven't had that warning since.

I recently sent my drone in for repair for a gimbal issue, I was getting error message saying remove gimbal lock. My Mavic Pro was sent to the Grapevine, Tx center for repair. I sent a battery my remote control a gimbal cover and the cases for the Mavic and Remote control. I received a bill for $350.00 with an itemized list saying that my drone was crashed and the propellers the body the battery and other things needed to be replaced. My Mavic did not have any body damage because it was not crashed and it was only the gimbal giving me issues. I requested my Mavic Pro be returned to me along with all my accessories ASAP. That was a bunch of crap saying my drone was crashed and trying to bill me for $350. Wow!

Norman Green

I recently sent my drone in for repair for a gimbal issue, I was getting error message saying remove gimbal lock. My Mavic Pro was sent to the Grapevine, Tx center for repair. I sent a battery my remote control a gimbal cover and the cases for the Mavic and Remote control. I received a bill for $350.00 with an itemized list saying that my drone was crashed and the propellers the body the battery and other things needed to be replaced. My Mavic did not have any body damage because it was not crashed and it was only the gimbal giving me issues. I requested my Mavic Pro be returned to me along with all my accessories ASAP. That was a bunch of crap saying my drone was crashed and trying to bill me for $350. Wow!

Norman Green

Yikes! Luckily mine was just that sticker. Pulled it off and haven't had a problem since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore