DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP1 battery problem.

wombat

Reactions
I originally purchased the MP1 combo, after 18 months one of my batteries is reporting a damaged cell, off to the shops and got a new battery, after charging the battery and then calibrating the MP1 I select the 3 dots top right then the battery icon and then Details and my brand new battery is reported as being charged 50 times, how can I fix this problem ? can this be reset ?

Purchased my new battery from JB-HI-HI here in Perth WA and it was in a sealed DJI box.

Any help appreciated.

Trip back to the store. Start over. If the battery has an issue,is it worth losing an ac over it?

I'm a bit unsure at the moment. But DJi Go shows in the battery info not only the cycle number. It will also show the serial number and production date, or not? For me it looks like the dealer might have updated a seemingly defective warranty return with new firmware and then sold it as a new product. Maybe even a new seal was attached to the packaging ... professionally cheating maybe ...

Help me please ... I know that serial numbers often contain encrypted information. I have not specifically dealt with DJI serial numbers yet. But what information relevant to ordinary users should be hidden there? The number of charge cycles and the production date of each battery shows me DJI go directly in plain text.

I think with information from the serial number, such as production date, a verification could be made to possibly track down fake batteries or firmware. All this would only be necessary if it comes to warranty claims, or I have doubts whether it is actually an original product of DJI, or is there more worth knowing about it?

Attachments

• 20181121_220905.jpg
    20181121_220905.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi Guys, thank you all for your feedback, i am sure JB-HI-FI would not tamper with or sell anything but the original DJI batteries, I am in the process of installing D-Serial thanks StarZ.

My problem is solved but I do not know how, I did remove the battery and put in another one, tried the new suspect battery this morning and it is now showing 0 charges.

Once again guys thank you for your help

Reactions: mnis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent