DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 and Fat Shark Goggles

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. You might find your answer in the more specific forum for the MP2.

Hello from the Crossroads of America eagar.

I don't have either one, but I did a quick YouTube search and found this short clip.

Apparently it works. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Thanks I'll watch

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Not sure about fat shack but I did buy Moverio bt-35e smart glasses, they work perfectly amazing are used only maybe three times I bought them a little over two years ago but I like just looking at the screen and I’m wanting to sell these awesome glasses so if anyone is interested get back with me and I’ll give you my number and like I said they’re brand new I have all the accessories that came with them, if you’re looking for integrated glasses

Not sure about fat shack but I did buy Moverio bt-35e smart glasses, they work perfectly amazing are used only maybe three times I bought them a little over two years ago but I like just looking at the screen and I’m wanting to sell these awesome glasses so if anyone is interested get back with me and I’ll give you my number and like I said they’re brand new I have all the accessories that came with them, if you’re looking for integrated glasses
Fat shark I meant lol

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55