DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2ED & Moverio 300

It also depends on which controller that comes with the M2P. Controller version RC1A works, Controller version RC1B does not.
that is true when operating the glasses with the m2p a is the only remote that will work but i don’t think it applies to the m2e because from what dji arizona told me the m2e has a completely different operating system then the m2p or zoom.

Hello everyone,

My question is can you use the moverio 300 with the Mavic enterprise dual, and mavic 2 pro?
I have both M2zoom and M2ED, the M2Z works fine with BT300 GO4 app, however the M2ED uses DJI Pilot app which is not available on the Moverio apps page. I did try to load the Pilot app from Android store, but it fails to load. So far I'm unable to get M2ED to work with Moverio.

I have both M2zoom and M2ED, the M2Z works fine with BT300 GO4 app, however the M2ED uses DJI Pilot app which is not available on the Moverio apps page. I did try to load the Pilot app from Android store, but it fails to load. So far I'm unable to get M2ED to work with Moverio.
are you using the Remote Version RC1B on the M2ED ? Cause I think 300 doesn't work. only works on RC1A its just a thought...

Reactions: pelagic_one
That sucks. LOL! So much for the thought of buying a Dual and using my SC. :confused:
I have to clarify my previous answer a little bit.
The Smart Controller (SC) has the Pilot app built in. So, the SC is able to be used with the M2E or the M2ED.

This thread was about the Moverio and the M2ED - As the Moverios do not offer the Pilot app, the Moverios can not used with the M2ED.

Conclusion: the M2ED needs Pilot app or any 3rd party app which supports the M2ED (GSPro, PIX4Dcapture to name a few)

I have to clarify my previous answer a little bit.
The Smart Controller (SC) has the Pilot app built in. So, the SC is able to be used with the M2E or the M2ED.

This thread was about the Moverio and the M2ED - As the Moverios do not offer the Pilot app, the Moverios can not used with the M2ED.

Conclusion: the M2ED needs Pilot app or any 3rd party app which supports the M2ED (GSPro, PIX4Dcapture to name a few)

AH...Thanks. I swore at some point in the past I was relatively certain my SC would work with the M2ED, thus I had this plan in my mind for quite some time. I didn't mean to hi-jack the movario thread, but once I saw the Android issue on play store and the Pilot App, I fired off the question about the SC. In fact, it was a dumb question to boot, as I should have realized the SC has the ability to run pilot app. My fault.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S