DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPB.COM sends me a gem!!

joeke3el

Reactions
I fly a Mavic Air 2 and a Mini 2 but I miss how Litchi would upload missions to my Spark which I sold. Yes, virtual sticks on the MA2 will work with it but I don't feel it's quite as good. Maybe it's just the beta version? Anyway, I wanted an older DJI drone and took a chance on a Mavic Pro Fly More package up at mpb.com. They sell used cameras and action cameras including DJI drones. They had one listed as "Like new, no marks or scuffs, three batteries, shoulder bag." so I went for it at $700. Well it arrived today and the box was heavy. Inside I find the drone along with FOUR batteries, two charging hubs, (DJI and Smatree), six ND filters by Polar Pro, six pairs of spare props, all custom form fitted inside a Nanuk 920 hard case. Each of the four batteries came up in DJI GO 4 with only one charge, there was still a sticker on the gimbal! I think "like new" was really "never sold when new". All original firmware, brought everything up to date, charged and it flies just fine. I'm sure this was an unusual circumstance in having the extras items but thought I'd mention this place as I've never heard of them before. They shipped it free too.

pro.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool.... its not too often a surprise of that magnitude shows up. But where is the shoulder bag? ?

Very cool.... its not too often a surprise of that magnitude shows up. But where is the shoulder bag? ?
I know, how dare they! LOL I actually was looking forward to the shoulder bag. I'm always taking these on hikes or packing them on a motorcycle. This Nanuk case is pretty serious though, I may have to plan an Alaskan expedition to make use of it. :) This whole package makes me think this outfit gets some of their "like new" stock from places that went under and had to liquidate their stock. I know the batteries were never used, the one sticker still on the camera suggests the same.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+