DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP Battery question

Reactions
Hi. I just came in from flying the MPP using my four batteries. I let the batteries sit on my desk for a day to cool etc Just before hooking them up to the charger the next day i pressed the power button on all four to see if they we all reading the same one light reading as I fly them until they have 15% charge before changing them out. All the batteries indicated one green light after pressing power button except this one battery that blinked 3 times instead of just showing the single green indicator light. Does anyone know what this 3 blink indicator means?

Hi. I just came in from flying the MPP using my four batteries. I let the batteries sit on my desk for a day to cool etc Just before hooking them up to the charger the next day i pressed the power button on all four to see if they we all reading the same one light reading as I fly them until they have 15% charge before changing them out. All the batteries indicated one green light after pressing power button except this one battery that blinked 3 times instead of just showing the single green indicator light. Does anyone know what this 3 blink indicator means?
See the chart mentioned in the manual. Page 31.
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 12.01.53 AM.png
Download here,, https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_v2.0_en.pdf

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo