DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MSX mode does not display after Firmware upgrade.

tillmanclt

Reactions
One of our M2E duals had a firmware update last Wednesday. The MSX mode now does not display correctly. It appears as though it is a still image with zoom. Very weird. The aricraft has been shut down, restarted, run under Pilot and Kittyhawk. but the issue persists. The other M2E dual, that has not had the firmware update functions correctly. Anybody have any similar issues?

Same here. I have to plug a android phone in to activate msx. Then if I plug my iPad back in it works fine. Unless I turn off the drone, then it’s back to the beginning.

I was told today this is the new format DJI has done to the M2ED MSX mode........I am interested in what you guys think, cause we’re fixing to purchase one.

On my android phone there is a new feature with msx with changing the amount of thermal overlays in to visual. But on iOS msx just doesn’t work period.

So I sent a help desk ticket to DJI. They responded a couple days later with a fix. Followed their directions, downloaded a new Firmware update, and now it works.

Reactions: Rvrrat14
I got a login from DJI support center. after downloading the dji assistant 2 .exe file, I plugged the Mavic into the computer and downloaded the next version of the firmware. Bingo. MSX works again.

Reactions: Thomas B
I get that. Fortunately I was doing training and not on a mission when I realized it. Guess I need to be more diligent about test flights right after firmware updates.

I was told today this is the new format DJI has done to the M2ED MSX mode........I am interested in what you guys think, cause we’re fixing to purchase one.
ver 1.5 of the DJI Pilot app adds the MSX intensity function on the screen

You tap the VISIBLE box to switch to MSX mode
light tap on the MSX box drops down the intensity slider

Tap to IR at the top of the slider to go back to VISIBLE only

Ive done 3 flight messing with it, it is a very nice addon to the MSX captures

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest