DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi charger UK flyers

Exphantomflyer

Reactions
I've had a look at some of the suggested multi chargers that Msinger lists in the help section, obviously being stateside all the links are for US amazon.

Any UK flyers got any recommendations, I'm after the unit that can charge 3 batteries at once plus the remote and an iPad and or an Android phone.

There are loads on EBay so not too sure which are good or bad.

I like the ones with the led display but not fussed.

Would prefer answers from anyone who actually has/had one as opposed to just general opinions.

Need it for xmas so a UK supplier preferred

Thanks

I've had a look at some of the suggested multi chargers that Msinger lists in the help section, obviously being stateside all the links are for US amazon.

Any UK flyers got any recommendations, I'm after the unit that can charge 3 batteries at once plus the remote and an iPad and or an Android phone.

There are loads on EBay so not too sure which are good or bad.

I like the ones with the led display but not fussed.

Would prefer answers from anyone who actually has/had one as opposed to just general opinions.

Need it for xmas so a UK supplier preferred

Thanks

I just ordered from Amazon international they add the duty around $7 to the cost ... mine is on the way https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073S2J3N6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_jyAgAb4XSPMAQ?tag=mavicpilots-20

This is the thread about it

Updated "blue" charger and my thoughts

You can find the multi charger that most people are using on the Amazon UK site here.

Charger.jpg

Reactions: Youser
This seems like a great piece of kit. Might get rid of my car charger and spare battery charger to fund this.

So this is 100% safe now? Read about people's worries about these a couple of months back.

This seems like a great piece of kit. Might get rid of my car charger and spare battery charger to fund this.

So this is 100% safe now? Read about people's worries about these a couple of months back.
You may want to see what price the new version is.
It's on Amazon with zero stock ... and no price, as a result.
No idea when it will be in stock ... but the item was added only last week.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071G139L5/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I769MFDVB8J2C&colid=18J0N6U14EDCE&psc=0

My Amazon International order after duty and with postage when converted from dollars worked out at £43

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Guessing that with the new ones they've solved the problems with the last?

Wouldn't want to be the first to try the new ones lol

Me either ..........

Guessing that with the new ones they've solved the problems with the last?

Wouldn't want to be the first to try the new ones lol

What problems ??

Reactions: OzoneVibe
What problems ??

The earth connection was there, but was not actually connected to the metal case.
So despite the CE mark -which was obviously fake- it could have lead to the user being electrocuted or even killed if a fault developed that made the case live.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
The earth connection was there, but was not actually connected to the metal case.
So despite the CE mark -which was obviously fake- it could have lead to the user being electrocuted or even killed if a fault developed that made the case live.
I saw a video on YouTube about this, was that you, i had one of these for the P3A and never thought to check that.
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: Dw911
See my earlier post, complete with the link for the new version at Amazon UK.
They just don't have any in stock, as yet.

Thanks, I did read the thread and will see if it comes in stock

Mine should arrive in a few days fingers crossed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS