DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi mode Dji goggles mavic pro. NEED HELP BAD!!!

Deadcat2

Reactions
Honored to be here.
I've purchased two pairs of dji goggles shortly after my mavic pro. Love the goggles and the mavic. I can't pair goggles in advanced pairing mode. I can run two remotes no problem. I can run one pair of goggles with one remote no problem but any other mode like coach mode (1 goggle 2 remotes) or multi user mode ( two goggles and two remotes)... I've contacted Dji 3 times and they keep referring me back to the instructions that came with the goggles. I have upgraded all the firmware in all of the devices, I've went step buy step with the manual. I've actually get almost there, where the two Android devices running go4 even switch to map mode like their supposed to. But that last push of the sync button on the mavic kicks out the other goggles, and or second remote. I'd say I've been pulling my hair out, but I'm completely bald to start with. If anyone has ever tried this please, please let me know how to do this. If you can prove it to me via a short video I would pay for it... I'm about ready to run 2 crystalskys and jus HDMI into the goggles so my son and I can both fly FPV. We can use to smart phones connected to two remotes and still see the screens so the HDMI input on the goggles and the hdmi outputs on the cystalskys would do it. I really can't afford to go this route, but I do not want to get rid of my second pair of goggles either. Thanks in advance. Chad

I've used it a couple of times and had no issue, all I can say unfortunately, don't have the equipment at hand...

You can bet that I'll be watching this thread. I have 2 pairs of goggles too and can't get them to connect at the same time either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka