DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple Goggles and litchi

Depends on what you’re flying. Based on what I have read, the Mavic 1 can support two set of goggles and the Mavic 2 can only support one. In both cases, I believe that only one controller is necessary, although you can fly with just the goggles and no controller. I have not tried any of these.

Depends on what you’re flying. Based on what I have read, the Mavic 1 can support two set of goggles and the Mavic 2 can only support one. In both cases, I believe that only one controller is necessary, although you can fly with just the goggles and no controller. I have not tried any of these.
You certainly need at least one controller.

You certainly need at least one controller.
Your right, I was thinking (or maybe I wasn’t thinking) about the display device. You can fly with the goggles without a main (phone or tablet) display.

Not sure about M1 but only way on M2 is to get a smart controller (with its obscene pricetag for essentially an old Galaxy S6, specs-wise). Run one set of Goggles wirelessly and run the other off of a wired HDMI connection from the SC (or maybe using wireless HDMI Txmtr/Rxvr?).

Im pretty sure that the M2 only has one master link and one slave link and the RC (whether its a standard RC or a SC) defaults to the master when using Goggles, so no other wireless channels available.

Seems like they let a few nice features go on the M2, that the M1 had (wifi link, fixed-wing, etc)... Probably be marketing buzz for Mavic 3 upon release.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada