DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple Screen Solution

WesTex

Reactions
First time quad pilot here! (Or soon to be, once my Mavic finally arrives)

Probably like most everyone else on this forum, I've been doing tons of research into what all of my possibilities will be with the Mavic, and one big question I have, is what all of my display options will be... I have a 12.9" Ipad Pro that I would LOVE to use while flying, but haven't decided how cumbersome it will be yet... I'm also hoping to find a practical way to have more than one screen with live video, and I think I may have just stumbled across a solution! (Currently with only 583 Youtube views though, I'm obviously skeptical!)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd love to see if any of you can find any luck with this app, or if it may be just some handy video magic :p

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to being a part of this RAPIDLY growing community of drone/Mavic Pilots!

This looks promesing! But you'll have to have the wifi adapter?

I believe it depends on what your intended use of the drone is. The Mavic is an extremely portable drone meant to be taken many places. With my Inspire, I generally have to plan my trip around the drone. With my Mavic (that I hope to receive someday), I'll just take it with and fly if I want. With that in mind, I don't want a bunch of extra stuff to have to lug along. I think using a Mavic with anything larger than my iPhone 6 Plus would be a hassle. I can't put an iPad Mini in my pocket (or my 12" iPad Pro). When I fly my Inspire, I enjoy the screen space of an iPad Air2, but that already fits in my Inspire case.

With an Nvidia shield or other tablet with HDMI out you can connect to goggles or even a giant screen TV.
shows it working.

Reactions: WesTex
Would like to know if anyone has been able to use an Android TV stick. Install the app on that and use the HDMI output to whatever you need.

I will be testing with my FireTV but not sure that will work. Going to try anyway, and will report back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes