DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mumbai calling

Welcome to the forum Shivy.

A new hobby (drone) is great for you, hopefully take your mind off things that have been happening in your part of the World.

I don't think you have to worry about anything to do with remote ID in India as yet, is it coming around 2025 ??

Drone remote ID India

Th Air2 is ready to go with it, so just do anything else you need to for India to fly your drone, and await news form your airspace regulator about it in a few years.

Drone rules India

Hello from the Crossroads of America Shivy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Flytpath on YouTube has a good series of videos from unboxing to your first flight that you may want to check out. Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Remote ID is not yet implemented (2023) so do NOT check that particular checkbox if you're registering with the FAA.

Safe Flights,
Allen

Welcome to the forum :)

Remote ID is not yet implemented (2023) so do NOT check that particular checkbox if you're registering with the FAA.

Safe Flights,
Allen

Now I'm wondering if the OP is in India, or the US, or wanting to register in the US ?
India is getting remote ID for drones, but not until approx 2025.

It's nice to connect you. Just got gifted on my 75th with a Mavic Air 2. To register my UAS, I need to figure out type of Remote ID. Please help. Thanks
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi Steel63, Where in Fl are you? I'll be in Wellington for a few months starting September [hopefully]. Our daughter is havibg her second child then. Can't wait to lay my hands on the Mavic Air 2...Cheers, Shivy
I'm in Ormond beach next to Daytona Beach beach side?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty