DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my 3t was beeping the entire flight

philztoy

Reactions
I was out flying tonight and the controller was beep beep the whole flight. Not sure what that was? Probably simple, but I wasn't sure what it was or how to tell or how to stop it.

Help please?

Phil

In the past & for other drone models, that have meant that the RC sticks are in need of a calibration ... try that & see if it solves it.

Reactions: philztoy
In the past & for other drone models, that have meant that the RC sticks are in need of a calibration ... try that & see if it solves it.
True true. I forgot about that. I will try that for sure.

It usually happens when you've stored the controller and one or more stick gets deflected while it's stored. You could also try, before starting the controller, move both sticks up-down, left right. It seems to work with most controllers and saves you a little time versus calibrating the sticks.

Thanks guys. I will try that.

Hopefully, will have a chance to get it in the air some today and investigate it a little. I recalibrated the sticks this morning and will rotate them full motion. Probably will recalibrate the compass and IMU and such also, before the next flight.

It usually happens when you've stored the controller and one or more stick gets deflected while it's stored. You could also try, before starting the controller, move both sticks up-down, left right. It seems to work with most controllers and saves you a little time versus calibrating the sticks.
Great point: I don't care for the stock pro controller sticks. Are there shorter ones available in order to eliminate removal for storage?

I flew it for awhile during daylight and after calibrating the sticks and no noise. As soon as it got dark it started up. brought it back in with the video on and there were no running lights, but I had the strobe on. So maybe it is a warning when the running lights are off? I have to figure out how to turn that feature off (the one that turns them off when the video is recording). I put the little spot light on it. That thing is great.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent