DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My 5th. annual video Christmas Card "A celebration of Australia".

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
My first year was shot on the Mavic 1 and now in 2022 on the Mavic 3 Pro, hope you enjoy and feel free to share the love for Christmas!

Last edited:
My first year was shot on the Mavic 1 and now in 2022 on the Mavic 3 Pro, hope you enjoy and feel free to share the love for Christmas!

Hi Chris,

Have just tried to watch but file not found.

Beautifully done as always Chris.

Got a long trip in Tassie early next year and hoping to get some great shots between the wind, rain and inevitable snow!
Thanks for that, I think only one Tassie shot made it in this year, the third shot in the fern gully. That is near Sheffield in the North West which is just fantastic to shoot around. Some friends have a couple of cottages for hire there Home

Reactions: SkyeHigh
T
Thanks for that, I think only one Tassie shot made it in this year, the third shot in the fern gully. That is near Sheffield in the North West which is just fantastic to shoot around. Some friends have a couple of cottages for hire there Home
Thanks Chris, really appreciate it!

If all goes to plan it’ll be a 3-month trip as a result of the earliest outbound and earliest inbound ferry we could get for 2023. Looks like a lot of us heading south post Covid curtailed travel.

Reactions: christangey
Beautifully done! What kind of birds were those at about 2:00?
They are of the cockatoo family, known as corellas. That particular flock hangs round that stand of eucalypts all year round. I could go back there tomorrow and film them again. Of course I shot a lot more on the day but I can’t show everything! These are the situations where the M3‘s slomo really kicks in.

Beautifully shot and edited. Loved it, especially the ending shot of the mountain/hill with the rainbow.

Chris

Reactions: christangey
Beautifully shot and edited. Loved it, especially the ending shot of the mountain/hill with the rainbow.

Chris
Thanks Chris, yes took a bit of manic positioning on the day, but still remembering that the shot couldn't reflect that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ