DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My best photo - taken in a hurry as storm appoached

Thanks. It would have been difficult to NOT get a good shot! Golden hour, Incredible pre-storm light, Fall foliage, magnificent clouds and a Rainbow! This was more about my being in the right place at the right time than it was about my photography prowess!

Photo edited?
Very minimally. There were some power lines in the foreground that I took out. Although I normally shoot in RAW this was shot JPEG.

Reactions: Starz
Makes you want to stand there and take it all in, watching the receding light, sensing the change in weather and the crispness of the air.

Reactions: Gindra
Thanks. It would have been difficult to NOT get a good shot! Golden hour, Incredible pre-storm light, Fall foliage, magnificent clouds and a Rainbow! This was more about my being in the right place at the right time than it was about my photography prowess!
That is true, but isn't that part of being a good photographer? being at the right time, the right place, and with the right attitude?

Attachments

• OUR FALL NEIGHBORHOOD.jpeg
    OUR FALL NEIGHBORHOOD.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: davery87
Lovely! Any urge to go to the end of the rainbow and find that barrel of gold coins to wrest from the leprechauns?

• Haha
Nice shots. A query on your rig set up. Are you using smart controller + Smart Phone with the DJI Go 4,0 app and added the monitor for a better camera view ?
No phone. I have the 7” FeelWorld monitor attached to my SC. Super clear and bright. 2200 nits. Easy to see even in bright sunlight. It is only the camera view that is sent to this monitor via HDMI. I refer to the SC screen only for telemetry.

Thor’s Droneworld sells this monitor with a great mounting bracket for the SC.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+