DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My drone took a wrong turn on the lake...

Welcome luckily looks like no major damage based on the video. Definitely gotta watch out when filming a rapidly moving subject.
Glad you drone is apparently OK!

What part of AZ are you from? .... Noticed the lake and looks like the Superstitions in the background of many of you shots.

Reactions: Ds67888
Welcome luckily looks like no major damage based on the video. Definitely gotta watch out when filming a rapidly moving subject.
Glad you drone is apparently OK!

What part of AZ are you from? .... Noticed the lake and looks like the Superstitions in the background of many of you shots.
I'm from Houston. This was shot at canyon lake which is just a bit Northeast of San Antonio

I'm from Houston. This was shot at canyon lake which is just a bit Northeast of San Antonio
Ahh... thanks for clarification.... tired old eyes I guess.
Love the size of the earthen/rock dam on that lake! Visited often while in high school

The drone framed that last shot beautifully. You have some great shots. Glad you recovered the drone.

Woah that obstacle avoidance really did it’s job well once you were in there. I had something similar happen to me once and it’s very nerve racking. Great shots!

I would get rid of that inflatable raft & get a different model! It is too hard to flip over... LOL!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54