DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Fantasy Drone Trip : Africa Mind Blowing

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
This is a Website that is just an Adventure for the taking. I am sad I will not be able to make it this year
but its in the making .

Imagine your hotel on a Train above the Jungle , with a pool and Relentless danger beneath you ,
maybe @Dale D can fill me in , but it look like the Golden Ticket to explore with your drone .

Is this a no fly zone ?
I have emailed them to see what are the rules of the jungle .

This place is new ! I remember Posting its beginning many years ago in infancy , and they did a nice job bringing it to life.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Africa.

2023-02-06_04h27_38.png

2023-02-06_04h25_25.png

2023-02-06_04h29_22.png

This is a Website that is just an Adventure for the taking. I am sad I will not be able to make it this year
but its in the making .

Imagine your hotel on a Train above the Jungle , with a pool and Relentless danger beneath you ,
maybe @Dale D can fill me in , but it look like the Golden Ticket to explore with your drone .

Is this a no fly zone ?
I have emailed them to see what are the rules of the jungle .

This place is new ! I remember Posting its beginning many years ago in infancy , and they did a nice job bringing it to life.

Embark on an extraordinary college project with the concept of a "Fantasy Drone Trip." Imagine the possibilities of exploring breathtaking landscapes and capturing stunning aerial footage with a drone. This project combines the art of drone piloting, photography, and storytelling. To enhance your presentation and showcase your vision effectively, consider seeking assistance from a personal statement residency writing service. They can help you craft a compelling narrative that highlights your passion for drone technology and showcases your creativity. With their expertise in writing captivating personal statements, they can help elevate your project to the next level. Immerse yourself in this exciting endeavor and let the personal statement residency writing service assist you in creating a remarkable college project.
Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Africa.

View attachment 160307

View attachment 160308

View attachment 160309

Embarking on a fantasy drone trip across Africa is a mind-blowing experience that takes you on an extraordinary visual journey. Imagine soaring above the vast Serengeti plains, capturing breathtaking aerial views of roaming herds and majestic wildlife. Fly over the cascading Victoria Falls, feeling the mist on your face as the powerful waters rush beneath you. Explore the vibrant colors of the Namib Desert, with its towering dunes and contrasting landscapes. From the bustling markets of Marrakech to the ancient pyramids of Egypt, Africa offers a tapestry of diverse cultures, landscapes, and wildlife that will leave you in awe. Let your imagination soar as you navigate the skies and witness the beauty of Africa from a whole new perspective.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun