DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first 4k video

rjanumpally

Reactions
i initially didn't do 4k videos because i couldn't play them with vlc player it would skip and freeze and lag and not work on the computer or stream to the tv. Then i discovered windows photos, it plays seamlessly in windows photo (4k videos) Who would have thought? Anyways now I can view them clearly and once upload to youtube u can view them clearly with youtube 4k. All i need is a 4k tv. haha santa needs to buy me that. any suggestions on a good storage drive for 4k videos. my hard drive is filling up pretty fast( only 1 gb harddrive and half that is already used with other stuff).

That was bolsa chica state beach in huntington beach from Pacific coast highway and warner the RV parking area near seapoint and pacific coast highway about 2 miles each way. No problem! I am pretty sure I can do 4 miles each way easily since there are wetlands as u see and no signal interference ie no houses. It was a windy day so I opted not to. The next video is Sunset Beach to Surfside and an attempt to find cameron diaz's house.

Love them, wish I can have the ability to do the same clips with my new mavic as far I am still practising and seeing how to remove these zebra lines I have all over my screen

zebra lines are bad props. just put on new props. western digital sells the drives directly from the site or amazon? do u have a link?

Reactions: djoe
Google give almost unlimited storage with a G-suite account. I pay $8 a month for mine. It says you are supposed to pay for 5 accounts but you can just open a single account. I currently have 20TB uploaded to my gdrive and I can access it easily from anywhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas