DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first drone video - Mavic Mini

USDM Rice

Reactions
I have crashed so much, trying to fly my Mavic mini (His name is Max) like an fpv race drone. As of last night, I’m the proud awaiter of all my parts for my first fpv build! I tend to fly and edit a bit different, I generally use premiere but I have found the dji fly app to have a great built-in editor. For quick and dirty things anyhoot. I have a YouTube channel and plan on making a lot of great drone videos in the future! As well as videography and some personal finance/investing from time to time. If anyone can think of something really cool you would like to see performed by a mini but don’t want to take the chance of crashing lol.. then let me know and I will try to make it a reality! ☺ I really love this place, it’s such a respectful and knowledgeable place to share and learn. Mavic mini - 1st video - Fly it like you stole it!

Looks like fun... But also potentially expensive. Let's see if (and how many) requests you'll be getting... :cool:
I have super glued Max’s broken front arms so many times lol. Just replaced the gimbal for $100 then find a supplier that has drone only deals for $250. Error code 40021 ? still flies and records fine though. The fpv habit is going to be expensive though ? so worth it. First time I’ve felt happy in a very long time, and I’ve only had max since Christmas.

Reactions: Dedal
I have super glued Max’s broken front arms so many times lol. Just relaxed the gimbal for $100 then find a supplier that has drone only deals for $250. The fpv habit is going to be expensive though ? so worth it. First time I’ve felt happy in a very long time.
In that case, nothing else to say but: Enjoy it!

Reactions: USDM Rice
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett