DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first ever "Hollywood style" MAVIC video - Aberdeen, Hong-Kong

KONY

Reactions
Hello,

Joke aside, i wanted to share a video i just completed.

The colors might be a bit bright, i'm not too familiar yet with POWER DIRECTOR editing features

Sorry, for the "above traffic" shots (i know it's bad :(

the audio being registered i guess youtube will disable it soon...

what u think guys ? all shots taken from first few days of flight with MAVIC

Last edited:
Reactions: Dougie and dam
google just sent me email saying they blocked video in some countries because of audio

gonna upload one version withoud audio

google just sent me email saying they blocked video in some countries because of audio

gonna upload one version withoud audio
Upload it to Microsoft's "One Drive" and you can share it that way via a link .... Then you can preserve your favorite music with it .... Music is fine in America though.

Last edited:
Reactions: KONY
Thank you for your advice grizzard ;)

i'll do that

in the meantime i uploaded a audioless version on youtube, but also i uploaded original version on vimeo..hope they don't have same copyright policy as utube lol

I know some people hate fancy transitions and like make it simple but i wanted to play with Power director possibilities

I thoroughly enjoyed your video. Great job. Interesting shots with skilled flying demonstrated. We're you on the ground while flying or on top of one of the tall buildings?
It does take a while to learn what makes interesting aerial shots and you obviously have.
Really nice video.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hello Bikemonster, thank you for your kind comment :)

to be honnest in terms of flying capabilities, this videos shows my very fisrt hours ever piloting a drone

The magic of editing can make things look good but most of my footage was not really usable, which is normal when u don't know how to fly a MAVIC

Most of the shooting was taken from the rooftop of my building, and the rest from the floor ;)

do u have your MAVIC yet ?

What happened @3.24 ? (video in 1st post)
I see a little "jump / bounce" in de video.

Hi Guest

actually those little jumps were pretty regular when flying my MAVIC...i just tried to edit them out on most of that video, but decided to keep that one.

I read on this forum that it's the normal adjustement of the gimbal after some rather shaky movements to keep the video steady

i guess that's the price to pay with the MAVIC being so small and still managing to do a very good stabiization 95 % of the time

Hi. Yes, my Mavic arrived last week from Apple (I'm in Calif). Ordered on end of September. Ordered the Fly More package from DJI mid October and was going to take whichever arrived first and cancel the other order.
Love the way it flys. Seems more locked in than the other DJI products I have (Phantom 1, Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Flame Wheel).
Again great video, and I must assume from your comments great editing.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanx bro,

You will have a blast it's really a game changer drone

And fly more combo was definitely the way to go ;)

Don't hesitate to post your videos !! Cali is the most beautiful place (I lived some years in San Francisco)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000