DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first flight of my mavic

Staz_00

Reactions
hi all,

I flew my mavic pro on her maiden voyage yesterday and captured amazing footage. I am new to this whole thing so any tips and tricks would be very much appreciated.

Anyway here is the video

Reactions: JMF
Perhaps jumpcuts rather than fade to black screen and then the next clip.

Thanks for the advice! I've looked at other style of editing and that definitely is the go to method. this was my first edit so do forgive my lack of experience ;)

Use the histogram to avoid overexposed sky on some of your clips...

Very cool !

It's an amazing little drone isn't it.

Very nice footage! Mavic is one great little drone...One tip from me is look into some ND-filters and learn how the histogram works to avoid those overexposed shots, that will do wonders to your already good filming. Good luck!

Reactions: Karl2951
Great first time! What do you edit in?

Hi Gyroman222,

I edited this footage using, funnily enough, iMovie LOL

I'd like to start editing in software such as final cut pro but I cannot afford to get a license for that just yet.. Maybe sometime in the future.

Thanks!

Reactions: Gyroman222
Very nice footage! Mavic is one great little drone...One tip from me is look into some ND-filters and learn how the histogram works to avoid those overexposed shots, that will do wonders to your already good filming. Good luck!

Hi Garuda,

Thanks for the advice, I've looked and ordered a set of those and I've watched guides and they definitely recommend those to filter out unnecessary lights!

A new video will be uploaded soon.

Thanks again for liking it!!!

Very cool !

It's an amazing little drone isn't it.

Hi JMF,

It truly is, it is so amazing what a small thing can achieve! I am so glad I got into drones and especially this amazing little guy.

Regards

Reactions: JMF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu