DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first flight with the Moverio BT300

Aviator

Reactions
WOW!
Got it on Friday, been setting it up, downloading apps and registrations....
This evening took it flying. Its not what I took pictures of but about the experience of FPV while LOS.
I was in a local park and peeps were walking, some with dogs (who were very cognizant of a drone) and were looking up at the drone. I was clear of them all the time.
Had the medium darkness shades that came with it, and had to wear my glasses which I usually do. No tablet, no other device to back up.
Crystal clear in bright sunlight with the setting sun right at me.
I think I am pleased. I got it for D-SAR operations and this will be a great tool in the toolbox.

Last edited:
I like the idea of these but have not tried them. A bit concerned that someday DJI will mandate a firmware update and Epson won’t support it anymore leaving you out a lot of money. Haven’t had time to do much research though. DSAR operations would be a great use for these though. Surprised DJI hasn’t come out with their own version.

I like the idea of these but have not tried them. A bit concerned that someday DJI will mandate a firmware update and Epson won’t support it anymore leaving you out a lot of money. Haven’t had time to do much research though. DSAR operations would be a great use for these though. Surprised DJI hasn’t come out with their own version.

Simple, just don't do the update.

I haven't updated my AC, or anything since I opened the box 2 almost 2 years ago....

Rock Solid with the Moverios (or any other setup with tabby or phone).

WOW!
Got it on Friday, been setting it up, downloading apps and registrations....
This evening took it flying. Its not what I took pictures of but about the experience of FPV while LOS.
I was in a local park and peeps were walking, some with dogs (who were very cognizant of a drone) and were looking up at the drone. I was clear of them all the time.
Had the medium darkness shades that came with it, and had to wear my glasses which I usually do. No tablet, no other device to back up.
Crystal clear in bright sunlight with the setting sun right at me.
I think I am pleased. I got it for D-SAR operations and this will be a great tool in the toolbox.

Do you wear your prescription glasses over the BT-300s?

Reactions: Welsh pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest