DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first MA2 panos--sunset at local lake

Pretty impressed!

They are all very nice shots. Please forgive me if take the liberty of playing around with the middle image in Photoshop. I couldn't resist it. I tried to open the foreground shadows and the green shoreline trees with the gradient tool, and give some texture to the clouds. See attached file. With all of these sunset photos the only way to correctly expose is for the sun and the foregrounds always come out dark. I use the gradient tool routinely to fix these.

Attachments

• Mavic Pilot image.jpg
    Mavic Pilot image.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 31
They are all very nice shots. Please forgive me if take the liberty of playing around with the middle image in Photoshop. I couldn't resist it. I tried to open the foreground shadows and the green shoreline trees with the gradient tool, and give some texture to the clouds. See attached file. With all of these sunset photos the only way to correctly expose is for the sun and the foregrounds always come out dark. I use the gradient tool routinely to fix these.
Yeah, I know you mean well, but I really would prefer no one edit my work without my permission.

It's in the camera settings, under the quick shots, etc. I didn't know that the app processes the multiple images itself--I thought I'd have to do it later....
Now, this is a helpful response. Who reads manuals these days! Thanks again.

Dale D, that image might be improved in post a bit, but not like that! Looks hideous green and overdone on my screen. Like Nonprophet says, best to ask permission first. In your case I'd say you should think twice about giving advice on PP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580