DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first post but thought I should share the experience

adfoto

Reactions
I having been using the MAVIC AIR 2 for my aerial captures recently. In the past when flying near controlled airspace such as a Class D Airport, I get a notice on my iPad Mini which is connected to the DJI controller giving me a warning. Through the LAANC system (I use the Kitty Hawk App) It then goes through the accountability process of asking me if I am authorized to fly in that airspace, if I will take responsibility should something happen and if I am 107 uav certified. I check off yes to all the questions than I get this approval notice within seconds. At least that is normally how it works for me. This past Sunday however it would go through the process, give me permission than go right back to asking the same questions again and I would get approved then it would go back to the beginning of asking the approval questions. I finally gave up and shot the sites from the ground on tripod. I hope it is just a bug that was happening to the system on Sunday, I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143