DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini My first video with Mini SE

StarGazerQ

Reactions
Still learning to fly this thing manually so 2 m/s and 100' from the building feels like the death star trench run for me but I speeded up the video to cut on time a bit. I would have stayed longer, only used half a battery on this, but a light drizzle started to pour down so that's why the last clip is a straight 4 m/s run home!

This place has tons of videos on youtube and the funny thing is nobody noticed it being painted pink! We just woke up one morning and there it was!

I will most certainly return.

That’s a great first effort! I’m yet to do that manually or using POI. I need a bit more time than I currently have when I fly. My wife and I usually travel together and there’s only so much patience when you’re not the one flying. 😉

You did well in my opinion.
What editor did you use?
Still learning to fly this thing manually so 2 m/s and 100' from the building feels like the death star trench run for me but I speeded up the video to cut on time a bit. I would have stayed longer, only used half a battery on this, but a light drizzle started to pour down so that's why the last clip is a straight 4 m/s run home!

This place has tons of videos on youtube and the funny thing is nobody noticed it being painted pink! We just woke up one morning and there it was!

Excellent!

Reactions: StarGazerQ
Looked good from here!! I think it came out great.

I'd seen a video from there before. Seems weird to have pink/purple/rose building on top of all of that. I'd like to know who painted it.

I need a bit more time than I currently have when I fly. My wife and I usually travel together and there’s only so much patience when you’re not the one flying.
Get an SE! They're so cheap! I have a Mavic 2 pro for my job and an SE for fun, and I find flying the SE is really close to what I get from flying the 2 pro, they're amazing little machines.

Looked good from here!! I think it came out great.

I'd seen a video from there before. Seems weird to have pink/purple/rose building on top of all of that. I'd like to know who painted it.
Thanks! Yes really weird and last year for Christmas the red building next to the house had a Christmas tree and an 8' X 8' X 8' wrapped gift on its roof!

Reactions: Prop Wash

Kewl video...great analogy too.

Reactions: StarGazerQ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000