Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic crash

Boomstick

Reactions
I need someone to look at my flight log
I got the flight record txt for my flight what do I do
With it

Short story flying for about 10 min then at 100ft height with mostly visible sight of the drone then it just came straight down like I cut the motors full throttle up

What was my height when I started going down. Because that's a friends house we fly there all the time always at 100ft or so yes I was coming in lower sometimes but nothing I saw I I had pretty good sight

I have the video lots of big birds flying around the whole video
nothing before the fall to the ground

What was my height when I started going down. Because that's a friends house we fly there all the time always at 100ft or so yes I was coming in lower sometimes but nothing I saw I I had pretty good sight

I have the video lots of big birds flying around the whole video
nothing before the fall to the ground
At the time of the accident, you was at around 240 ft in altitude and 310 ft in distance. If there were big birds flying around, one of them most likely hit the Mavic or the Mavic hit a wall or something strong.

How high are the power lines along Sunset Lake Road where it went down?

That was a fascinating flight. Were you trying to break it? Anyway, at 655 seconds, 82 m altitude and 91 m from your home point, you executed a perfect CSC. That's the first time I've seen that done.
what is that CSC

Last edited:
Yes I was Taking It to The Limit But don't remember doing emergency stop or even that stick command I have done a emergency stop on the ground before "Whoops once I did use it on the back of boat different story"

Not going to lecture you or play drone police, but I'm sure you realize what could've happened if that had happened over that highway and gone into a car windshield?

Yes I was Taking It to The Limit But don't remember doing emergency stop or even that stick command I have done a emergency stop on the ground before "Whoops once I did use it on the back of boat different story"
That is one of the most insane videos I ever saw from a drone pilot. You flew close to a home community, trees, over what appear to be a highway and on top of all these, close to a bird flying around. The movements that you do with the camera and the drone is just unreal. You are most likely be more happy with a fpv drone than with a Mavic.

That is one of the most insane videos I ever saw from a drone pilot. You flew close to a home community, trees, over what appear to be a highway and on top of all these, close to a bird flying around. The movements that you do with the camera and the drone is just unreal. You are most likely be more happy with a fpv drone than with a Mavic.
I agree. A racing drone would've been more fun to fly if you enjoy flying like that. It's a lot faster, louder and you develop great skill with the joysticks.

Reactions: macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute