DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic pro is badly injured

Riarob

Reactions
Hello, I have been introduced to my mavic pro. I had it modified, I even opened it to put the micro SD card. I was flying at high altitude but the engines must have failed and I fell. The next day they called me they had found my drone (ENDITA PLAQUITA THAT OBLIGATES THE LAW) The case is that I care refresh and imagine that if I bring it like this they will tell me that tomorrow ... I thought about erasing all the data, or I included deleting data and I gave it a common look that fell into something in flames.

What do you advise?
Thank you

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Me imaginé que, lejos de ayudarte, intentarías dar un sermón. Bien, amigo, te cuento varias cosas, donde el vuelo no hay tráfico aéreo, primer punto. El segundo punto es una versión de terrenno vada en la que solo yo y mi familia pueden ingresar. Tercero, si subí a esa altura, fue mi culpa, soy responsable, pero mi hijo tomó el control y ascendió hasta que me di cuenta. Una pregunta ... ¿Eres un ciudadano ejemplar? Bueno, no, ¿qué estás jugando?

Hello, I have been introduced to my mavic pro. I had it modified, I even opened it to put the micro SD card. I was flying at high altitude but the engines must have failed and I fell. The next day they called me they had found my drone (ENDITA PLAQUITA THAT OBLIGATES THE LAW) The case is that I care refresh and imagine that if I bring it like this they will tell me that tomorrow ... I thought about erasing all the data, or I included deleting data and I gave it a common look that fell into something in flames.

What do you advise?
Thank you

I never fly high enough to get to the point where i don't have an EYEBALL view of my MP...400/500 Feet MAXIMUM

If i were in a deserted area...no people or property to be seen,i WOULD go higher (IF there was something worth seeing from that height) and there was no people in the area

Hmm.. not giving advise to someone willfully breaking the law, and giving drone pilots a bad name. Not to mention possibly endangering lives.
I wonder if DJI is obligated to report to authorities if they receive drones that had been modified and used in a dangerous manner.

(Mod Removed ) story. 2000m freefall should smash it to pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aww@Mavic
...The case is that I care refresh and imagine that if I bring it like this they will tell me that tomorrow ...
If you choose the Express option of Refresh, DJI skips the damage assessment and just sends you a "new or equivalent to new" replacement.
...What do you advise?...
I advise you never fly like that again.

Last edited:
a modded Mavic Pro... good luck with that. Better erase the logs in a proper way so that DJI cannot recover deleted files. If i were to inspect your device and found put that the logs were erased i would refuse warranty anyway since it’s clear that there is something covered up.

Reactions: sharkface
i dont know why we have to answer idiots who post this sort of junk on our forums its obvious he has no respect for flying within the guidelines laid down a total wast of time

Reactions: HVYMTL and calmar81
i dont know why we have to answer idiots who post this sort of junk on our forums its obvious he has no respect for flying within the guidelines laid down a total wast of time
I thought nearly the same. I think it's a waste of time...
I prefer spending this time for others, who really try but still have trouble.

@Thunderdrones @dirkclod should we actually report such people or behaviour on the forum?

Reactions: old man mavic
I thought nearly the same. I think it's a waste of time...
I prefer spending this time for others, who really try but still have trouble.

@Thunderdrones @dirkclod should we actually report such people or behaviour on the forum?
thanks for your support i know the mods do a good job of weeding out the trolls

Reactions: calmar81
OK guys here's the deal. You don't want to get into a thread you see fishy than don't. Pass on by or report it.
We also by our guidelines do not call other members names .
This can stay but anymore name calling or unnecessary post will be deleted and a warning will be issued .
As far as
should we actually report such people or behaviour on the forum?
You can so staff can watch the thread but there is nothing we can do about it and to be honest I see no prove of what the OP posted .
Nor did he say what country he is in .
Do I agree with the OP in what he did, no but I can't delete every thread or member for posting such untill
guidelines are broken .
Any questions on this message me but do not post them.
Thanks,

Reactions: calmar81
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent