DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Pro is Lost When RTH ( I FOUND !! )

Xeratula

Reactions
Hi guys, I need help ( sorry for my english if I’ll mistake )

The remote control lost the signal and the RTH was activated. But he did not return. Blackout and No Signal. According to the latest GPS information, we went immediately but could not see it in the air. (After about 4-6 minutes) We looked around but we did not find him or not realised. We don’t know if the last GPS location fell near or continued on its way?

Any Clue?
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

log viewer.

Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: TN Ray
According to the elevations in Google Earth, your Mavic would have only been about 30 feet above the ground at its lowest point on its flight back to the home point. At that altitude, it could have easily crashed into a tree (or the ground if the elevations aren’t accurate). This black line shows the path the Mavic would have flown back to the home point:

I think it probably impacted something in this area:

Use the map app on your mobile phone to go to this location:

38.4906535515, 26.4250015086

Once there, use your map app to map a route from that location to 38.48240897,26.43141211 (the home point). Walking that path will take you through the red box above.

Drones can be very hard to find, even when you know the general location it went down they blend in quite well with the trees and bushes.

Search carefully.

Reactions: Filipok
Drones can be very hard to find, even when you know the general location it went down they blend in quite well with the trees and bushes.

Search carefully.
Especially the Mavic if you don't have brite colored decals on it....The Mavic blends right in unless you're right on top of it. I hope he finds his drone though...that is a terrible feeling!

Reactions: Shon
Especially the Mavic if you don't have brite colored decals on it....The Mavic blends right in unless you're right on top of it. I hope he finds his drone though...that is a terrible feeling!

Search carefully.

Thank you guys. I found it in the moutain. I found the last GPS coordinates 20 meters away. Like bird attack. He didn't hit any obstacles. I found it buried in the bushes. No damage :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme