DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mobile device no longer connects

Claybond

Reactions
Hi guys, I’ve recently updated the go 4 app as well as the latest iOS on my iPhone 6,
All of a sudden I can no longer fly!!! My iPhone refuses to connect to the drone. I went to the assistant and put all the latest dji upgrades to the drone and the controller, I also uninstalled/reinstalled the app before and after the assistant was complete.
Signed
Please help.... I’m having no fly withdrawals
Claybond

Welcome to the club i had been fighting with that same problem for the last 2 months , I using an android tablet while i try to fix it but is that tablet is just to slow.
I just join this page looking for a solution

Welcome to the club i had been fighting with that same problem for the last 2 months , I using an android tablet while i try to fix it but is that tablet is just to slow.
I just join this page looking for a solution

Most of the feedback I’m getting is the iOS update is to blame, but no evidence yet, still not flying! I’ve been very fortunate, I’m here all the time reading of the plights of others and I haven’t had a single problem till now. Just an excuse to get crystalsky.

I had update the IOS to 11.0.3 and still nothing used all the posible cables. The drone Flights in wifi mode which is no good . try some android device in the mean time, it works for me but this don't like that Tablet I need a better one.
Cristalsky is to expensive if you had the money for a aspire that is good choice but not for the mavic

I had update the IOS to 11.0.3 and still nothing used all the posible cables. The drone Flights in wifi mode which is no good . try some android device in the mean time, it works for me but this don't like that Tablet I need a better one.
Cristalsky is to expensive if you had the money for a aspire that is good choice but not for the mavic

After 4 days and completely dumping and restoring the phone as well as using the assistant to firm the bird and control, am happy to report I’m flying again

Reactions: Bunny Too
After 4 days and completely dumping and restoring the phone as well as using the assistant to firm the bird and control, am happy to report I’m flying again
So you restored the phone ? Mmmm i am going to try that this week

i wonder if my phone samsung galaxy J5 is good enough for the maic ,i cant get it connected and indeed its not on that list

i wonder if my phone samsung galaxy J5 is good enough for the maic ,i cant get it connected and indeed its not on that list

Ya that won’t work as well everything I read says android and dji just do not play well together

So you restored the phone ? Mmmm i am going to try that this week

Yup, completely erased it and restored it once it was finally finished, the moon realigned with Pluto and the mavic came to life

i realised that there were not enough space on my j5 (8gb) djigo creates a lot of temp.files so i bought a second hand note 4 (32gb) no more problems

now im a bit unhappy with the battery it suppossed to last 4 22min but mine shows less than 23% within 15min bad luck i guess

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143