DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My MP is flying like a boat

kisto

Reactions
hi, i have already use all the latest firmwares 1.04.300 - 1.04.200 - 1.04.100 i ve already do calibration:imu,sensor,camera,remote control. i have try to set EXP-Sens-Gain .. but i m fiiling like flighing a boat..can anyone helps me to fix it?

The Mavic has no aero foil surfaces to control direction such as the tail plane and elevators of a winged aircraft so it is going to handle like a flat bottomed boat. It is a brick with rotor blades so won’t even handle like a helicopter.

You'll need to explain what you mean by flying like a boat

I mean that my drone it has glides on the air when i turn it for example 180 degress..

As opposed to being perfectly still?

So you mean the drone still has movement with no input apart from the yaw input?

As opposed to being perfectly still?

So you mean the drone still has movement with no input apart from the yaw input?
If this is the case, then try a few things.

Calibrate your controller [emoji452]

Maybe too much wind [emoji261] pushing the drone

Do you have GPS lock?

Reactions: Former Member
thanks for your answer i have already do calibrate controller many times and i have 12-15 sattelites, is any option we are i can choose to make a lock GPS????

True... Haha that's probably it... I wonder why the app pushes activation of this very dangerous mode to you everytime!

I mean that my drone it has glides on the air when i turn it for example 180 degress..
You might have a bad compass calibration. It looks like it's flying in Atti instead of GPS mode.

Thanks you for.your reply just see.my video it is auto orbit and my mavic is loosing the point of interest of course and i have already do compass imu calibration and i have already use all the last firmware 1.04.300 - 0200- 0100..

Watch exactly mean!!even if i use only left the right my mavic Is not keep the distance see the emulator too.. the dji go 4 seems to read my remote control perfectly! I ve already make all calibrations and i use only left right stick

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada