Join Us Now

My new Mavic 3 Mod

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
I just receive this landing skid for the Mavic 3 and looks awesome!!! Also I installed the Wetsuit to promote visibility and a firehouse lights.

Now has sufficient clearance to land in the grass. Easy to remove and foldable. Also a perfect place to install the down light.

8549D24D-ABC6-457B-8162-4E0EAD28DCE1.jpeg5C8085C5-5C7C-454F-8EE2-EC2F59D92B41.jpeg

FFCE2D98-34FA-4795-8544-E88BE4B159E4.jpeg

BB841CB5-0DBE-402C-A600-81108B13D4AF.jpeg

A1CCB29C-ED31-48C4-8AAD-9A533AB102E9.jpeg

Last edited:
That was very kind of you... I don't realized until you told me. LOLLL
Now that is what I call good support !!! Thanks !!

Reactions: zeusfl
Looks nice, but don’t they interfere with the downward collision avoidance?

I tested and does not interfere at all.

Glad to hear that. While I generally use a landing pad there are times that my drone misses a little. If I buy the M3 I would worry about how exposed the gimbal and camera are to possible damage. This makes an extender a nice idea.

Reactions: zeusfl
What's the purpose of the foam pieces that cover the solid plastic surfaces on the drone, like the struts?
Do you mean the Wetsuit for the Mavic 3?

Do you mean the Wetsuit for the Mavic 3?

Yes, in particular the foam pieces that cover the solid plastic exterior surfaces, like the struts or arms. What's the benefit of keeping water off those surfaces?

Yes, in particular the foam pieces that cover the solid plastic exterior surfaces, like the struts or arms. What's the benefit of keeping water off those surfaces?
There is no benefit, it just completes the Full color Look, or you will have gray on top , so using the those parts are optional, but everyone likes the looks of the full color especially if you have to find you drone, the more color the better .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain.
2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Reactions: MS Coast
For me, the benefit is that makes it easier to see the drone (VLOS), and also in case of a crash also protects the drone from bumps and is easier to find on bright colors other than the factory dark gray. This is my opinion.

There is no benefit, it just completes the Full color Look, or you will have gray on top , so using the those parts are optional, but everyone likes the looks of the full color especially if you have to find you drone, the more color the better .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain.
View attachment 142839
Quick question, which parts are susceptible to water damage?

How much was the wetsuit?
The price is $134.95 but I know he has special offers for forum members. I guess he includes multiple battery covers and/or colors for forum members. The price is maybe sound high but the quality and support you receive are amazing. For example, I installed wrongly my wetsuit by mistake and he is sending me a new one free of charge. That is a nice service. Also if something happens over time he helps you as well like what happened in the past. Is not a Chinese company that leaves you once they sell you something.

The price is $134.95 but I know he has special offers for forum members. I guess he includes multiple battery covers and/or colors for forum members. The price is maybe sound high but the quality and support you receive are amazing. For example, I installed wrongly my wetsuit by mistake and he is sending me a new one free of charge. That is a nice service. Also if something happens over time he helps you as well like what happened in the past. Is not a Chinese company that leaves you once they sell you something.
Sounds good, hopefully delivery to NZ is not expensive with all this covid crap

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
How much does the gear extender raise the bottom of the drone compared to stock gear....and a link please !!

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22