My new white Tron skin

m3lox

Reactions
8bcc778b1eeee4ee37c7e6529f22fca8.jpg

e5c39958ea6894c5e49a2683a4f52633.jpg

11629a578b464d1a539fe5ad6d009e36.jpg

Nice and welcome to the forum .:)

Reactions: m3lox
Looks cool! Welcome to MavicPilots! Fly Safe!

Very nice! Thumbswayup
Welcome to Mavic Pilots forum...

It's from a U.K. Company called zapwrapz, I'm gonna order the black camo and red version

Many thanks for the feedback...
Sorry for delay in replying , been away from the computer (Doesn't happen often! HA)

DJI Mavic Pro Tron Style wraps is where it's from and I've just noticed they have 20% off this Bank holiday weekend

PS No I dont work for them! lol :)

Rergards

Daz

I was going to order the black and white line wrap but when I got to the PayPal checkout and found out the wrap and micro cloth were like 60.00 bucks US, I backed out of the transaction. No way was I going to pay that much for just a wrap. In days past, they called this a sucker bet where you were conned into buying something that looked good, only to find out that it was outrageously priced based on similar items. I have bought a Mavic wrap and it cost around 15-20 bucks, only to tear it all off because the glue did not stick properly.

I was going to order the black and white line wrap but when I got to the PayPal checkout and found out the wrap and micro cloth were like 60.00 bucks US, I backed out of the transaction. No way was I going to pay that much for just a wrap. In days past, they called this a sucker bet where you were conned into buying something that looked good, only to find out that it was outrageously priced based on similar items. I have bought a Mavic wrap and it cost around 15-20 bucks, only to tear it all off because the glue did not stick properly.
You must have done something wrong... Maybe you had 2 skins in your cart? I ordered mine and it came to about 40 usd...
Maybe the glue didn't stick because you purchased a cheap skin?

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
DroneWraps has the best wraps hands down. But limited colors and they are really expensive. But mine was beautiful. The most complete wrap ever. They look like paint.

Mine turns up today, it was £30, a little pricey but does look like it covers more of the drone than other wraps - it even has sections for the power button on batteries.
I will post some pics when my bird is wrapped!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair