DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My newly wrapped my bird

Mike357

Reactions
I had to get some video of my new Mavic wrap. Bought it from Drone Wrap Japan and following the instruction video on YouTube made it easy to apply. This wrap changes colour as the light hits it from different directions. When I tested the bird today it had no effect on handling or response, and I could see bright reflections from a fair distance in the sunlight. I just hope it discourages birds rather than attracting them.

I love it, I was gonna buy that same color but ended up going with the Lemoncino Yellow, I think the DroneWrap Japan skins are the best out there.

IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0279.JPG IMG_0288.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG

Reactions: Mike357
I like the wrap, but I would never wrap my props. It just seems like a terrible idea.

The standard dji Mavic props already have stickers on (the white stripes) and the new 'quieter' props have the gold tips which are also likely to be stickers. The prop tips with the wrap are unlikely to come of any easier than dji's stickers. Glad to say they haven't made any difference to the Mavic's performance or handling [emoji1303]

The standard dji Mavic props already have stickers on (the white stripes) and the new 'quieter' props have the gold tips which are also likely to be stickers. The prop tips with the wrap are unlikely to come of any easier than dji's stickers. Glad to say they haven't made any difference to the Mavic's performance or handling [emoji1303]

Perhaps you have third party non-DJI props. All of mine have painted on stripes. In any case, do as you please. My opinion is just that -- an opinion.

You would never see a vinyl wrap on an airplane prop, for good reason.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo