DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My next drone

Reactions
Last November I was able to sell my P4 (advanced with 3 batteries) for a very good price.
I expected that early this year the P5 would be released.

I loved my P3, P4 and am in doubt what my next drone should be.My budget is 2000 Euro.
My current tablet is a Nvdia Shield K1.

I do not fly commercially, but have been asked a very nice assignment which will start in May 2018 and will take 1.5 years. I do like the compactness of the Mavic, but loved the quality and stability of the P4.
I have been very busy and have not been able to follow all discussions about Mavic Pro and Mavic Air.

So please give me some advice for my next drone.

Reactions: Johann-Mavic
For a project of that length and considering your budget, I would suggest using the best camera/sensor combo, which currently means a P4, if you're shopping DJI drones. Honestly, the Mavic Pro's camera produces flicker from a lack of keyframes (among some other issues).

Reactions: Youser and BIGLUG24
My 1st drone was P3S.
I sold and bought Mavic Pro.
P3S is about 1500 gm whereas Mavic Pro is half the weight.
Mavic Pro is only good for portability.
Now I think the P4 is better although it is not so portable. I will sell the Mavic Pro later and buy the P4.
As the P4 is heaver, it is more stable and when high up, you have to consider the velocity of the wind.
And it won't be so easier be blown away. Mavic Pro can be blown away more easier.

P4 Pro.......

both! guess it depends on the assignment. do you need something portable, ie remote location shoot or not? my ideal setup would have both to maximize image quality.

What type of photo's do you need to do? If your lucky the P5 mite be out in march but you just don't know the P4P is a great
drone and if your going to do mapping then you could look at the Yuneec H520 I always go with DJI but the H520 is really good
at mapping I've been tolled and a great service dept.

It depends on what you need it for. I would suggest waiting a month or two and get the Autel EVO or DJI Mavic Pro II when it comes out.

Reactions: Rene van der Meer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000